Your career in hospitality
Join The Ardencote Team
Would you like a career in a successful Hotel, Spa and Leisure Club?
Then Ardencote offers exciting prospects and a great working environment.
Leisure Club Assistant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in our Leisure Club. We are looking for an outgoing individual to join our friendly Leisure team. The successful candidate will need to ensure that all hotel guests and members of the Leisure Club are welcomed in a friendly manner and provided with required assistance during their stay.
FULL TIME (TO INCLUDE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS)
The role involves:
- Providing professional and exceptional customer care and attention to the Spa & Leisure Club Members
- Promotion and selling of the Leisure Club Memberships
- Championing and delivering Ardencote Leisure Club brand standards
- Opening / Closing Duties
- General maintenance of the internal and external Leisure Club areas
- Health & Safety checks
- Basic Swimming Pool understanding including carrying out Water Testing
- Carrying out operational duties within the Leisure Club environment
- Gym Inductions
- Personal Training Sessions
- Taking Classes
- General administration duties including Show rounds of the facilities
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor (essential)
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Pool Plant Operator qualification
- National Pool Lifeguard NPLQ
- First Aid
- Exercise Class qualifications
- Attention to detail (essential)
- Customer service skills (essential)
This position offers excellent working conditions within a 4 stars environment and a friendly team along with lots of opportunity to progress further in your career. We provide full training, Leisure Club uniform, meals on duty and a Leisure Club membership.
If you are interested in the above role please email your CV to Daniel Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing Executive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in our Sales & Marketing Team. We are looking for a confident Digital Marketing person to join our friendly team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all digital marketing platforms at Ardencote.
The role involves:
- Implementation of the Hotel Sales and Marketing Plan via all digital platforms
- Monitoring and management of all digital platforms
- Ensuring Brand Standards across all digital media
- Researching and introducing new digital medias
- Produce internal artwork
- Taking artwork to print
- Database Management
- Organise and attend onsite and offsite shows, events and exhibitions as a Sales and Marketing Team Member
The successful candidate will ideally have knowledge and experience in the following computer applications and online packages:
- Campaign Monitor
- Social Channels
- Google Analytics
- PPC (Google Ad Word Certified would be preferred)
- Photo Shop
- Adobe Illustrator
- In Design
This position offers excellent working conditions within a 4 star environment and a friendly team.
If you are interested in the above role please email your CV to Katy MacVarish-Morris email@example.com
2 x Full Time Room Attendants
Have you got energy and enthusiasm to ensure every guest has a sparkling experience?
You must be hard working, self motivated, have the desire to look after our guests’ every need, pay a high attention to detail, excellent standards and be friendly, polite with a happy personality. Duties include changing beds, cleaning bathrooms, polishing and vacuuming rooms within the time scale permitted.
You will need to have access to transport as there is no local transport to the hotel.
Previous experience preferred but not essential. Training will be given. There are two full time positions available and you must be able to cover weekends.
We provide straight shifts commencing at 8:30 or 9.00am, uniform, meal & a full Leisure Club membership.
If you interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV and covering letter to Jayne Brittain on firstname.lastname@example.org or please call 01926 843111
Part Time Spa Therapist
We are currently recruiting for a flexible Part Time Spa Therapist to work in our busy spa based in Claverdon, Warwickshire.
NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Beauty Therapy is essential.
Own car essential due to location and must be flexible to work weekends.
Benefits include free leisure club membership, 25% discount on spa treatments & products, 15% off food & beverage in our Brasserie restaurant plus 10% commission on all spa product sales.
If you interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV and covering letter to Jemma Miller on email@example.com or please call 01926 842000