Indulge in complete relaxation in our fantastic spa facilities
Your Spa Journey
Ardencote Spa offers extensive facilities which are available to you throughout your spa journey. To help make the most of your time with us please remember to pre-book your classes and bring suitable clothing with you.
Our brand new outdoor hot tub
We’re excited to announce that our brand new outdoor hot tub is officially open! Imagine being immersed in warm bubbles, sipping on a chilled glass of champagne…soaking away your cares! All of our leisure & spa breaks as well as our spa days offer full access to this hot tub.
Here are some fast facts about our new tub…
- The new hot tub can accommodate over 24 people
- It’s heated to 36 degrees
- It works on a vortex system
- There are 18 jets & 16,000 litres of water plus 70 metre squared of tiles!
Relax your mind and stimulate your senses with our relaxation areas.
- Spa Relaxation Lounge where you can enjoy complimentary beverages throughout your visit
- Spa Tranquillity Room where you can drift off into the land of nod
- Indoor heated swimming pool and loungers
- Sauna to eliminate toxins in the body
- Jacuzzi to relax aching muscles
- Steam Room to clear the senses
- Outdoor Heated swimming pool (seasonal opening)
- Outdoor hot tub for that touch of luxury
Activate your muscles with our fitness facilities.
- Life Fitness Cardiovascular Gymnasium
- Human Star-Trac Weights Gymnasium
- 3 All-Weather Floodlit Tennis Courts
- 3 Glass-Backed Squash/Racquetball Courts
- Fully Integrated Class timetable (pre-booking is essential)
- Enjoy our Par 66, 18 Hole Golf Course set within our landscaped estate (green fees apply)
- Walking, jogging and cycling routes
Activities for the mind, body and soul.
- Pilates will help restore your body’s natural balance (additional charges apply, pre-booking is essential)
- Experience the true depth of our countryside setting with an inspiring walk around the local footpaths (maps provided)
- Enjoy a gentle stroll through our manicured grounds
- Detox with a selection of homemade Smoothies and freshly squeezed Juices in the Brasserie Bar