Wonderful Winter Weddings
‘The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year’…
What better time of year to host the most important day of your life?
When planning a Winter Wedding you plan for the inevitable…it will be chilly, possibly rainy and maybe even snowy! BUT no matter what time of year your big day takes place you can’t book the weather so let’s face it there is always a chance of cold, rain and snow!
Here are 5 reasons we think Winter Weddings are Wonderful…
- Theming – The dark nights, frosty mornings and twinkling lights of Christmas mean you can be really adventurous when theming your Winter Wedding. You could go for a dramatic black and gold or a delicate white and silver, whatever colour theme you chose the effects of the season only add to the look of your day.
- Wrap Up – You won’t have to worry about sweat proof make-up or overheating. You can enjoy wrapping yourself in luxury…capes, mittens, muffs and fur! Winter wardrobes allow you to experiment with fabrics, layers and textures, you could even opt to wear some funky wellies or boots under your dress!
- Warming Winter Treats – Forget Pimms! How about creating your own Winter Drinks Bar serving Hot Chocolate or Mulled Apple Cider?
- FREE Décor – If you plan your big day over the festive season take advantage of the decorations that will already be in place at the venue for FREE!
- Festive Spirit – Most of your guests will be off work over the Christmas period therefore everyone is sure to be relaxed, in the festive spirit and ready to PARTY!
Whenever you’re planning your big day Ardencote wishes you…LOVE, LAUGHTER and a HAPPILY EVER AFTER!