Your career in hospitality
Join The Ardencote Team
Would you like a career in a successful Hotel, Spa and Leisure Club?
Then Ardencote offers exciting prospects and a great working environment.
- Full Time Room Attendant
Have you got energy and enthusiasm to ensure every guest has a sparkling experience?
You must be hard working, self motivated, have the desire to look after our guests’ every need, pay a high attention to detail, excellent standards and be friendly, polite with a happy personality. Duties include changing beds, cleaning bathrooms, polishing and vacuuming rooms within the time scale permitted.
You will need to have access to transport as there is no local transport to the hotel.
Previous experience preferred but not essential. Training will be given. This is a full time position and you must be able to cover weekends.
We provide straight shifts commencing at 8:30 or 9.00am, uniform, meal & a full Leisure Club membership.
If you interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV and covering letter to Jayne Brittain on firstname.lastname@example.org or please call 01926 843111
- Part Time Spa Therapist
We have an opportunity for a Part Time Spa Therapist to join our busy spa in Warwickshire. The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Be able to perform high quality spa treatments to clients
- Be available for weekend work
- Own car is essential
- Trained to NVQ levels 2 & 3
- At least 1 years experience in spa industry
The role comes with great staff incentives, and the possibility to grow within the team.
Email your CV to email@example.com if you’re interested in applying for this role.
- Sales & Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has become available here at Ardencote for an experience Sales & Marketing Manager.
The role is broken down in to four elements.
- REVENUE MANAGEMENT:
- Daily review of occupancy and adjust short-term strategy where necessary
- Weekly occupancy forecast for the next 3 months and adjust short-term to mid-term strategy where necessary
- Prepare for and host an internal weekly Communication Meeting
- Sales Reporting for internal analysis and Shareholder reporting
- Communicate quarterly MI to a number of Agents / Clients
- Manager the annual RFP Process
- Ensure all Negotiated Rates are loaded on the GDS after RFP process and ad-hoc throughout the year
- Manage the external LCR Rate Review process and communication internally to colleagues
- Manager the annual rate and package review for all areas of the business
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT:
- Manage the Top Ten Accounts – combined revenues of £1m per year
- Manage all LCR (Local Corporate Rates) Accounts – combined room nights of 6,500 per year
- Manage Industry Partner relationships – HBAA and MIA
- Design and implement the annual Sales and Marketing Plan with the assistance of the Digital Marketing Executive and BDM
- Manage the annual Sales and Marketing Budget of £90,000 + VAT
- Manage the Brochure design process from brief to print
- Manage the offsite printing needs for Hotel stationery
- Host and attend annual onsite and offsite exhibitions and events
- Manage Annual Leave / Sickness for S&M Department
- Host weekly team chats with BDM / DME to discuss workload/challenges/goals
- Host annual informal appraisals with BDM / DM
The ideal candidate needs to have:
- 5 years experience in a similar industry role
- Full driving licence
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Time Hotel Receptionist
We are currently recruiting for a flexible Full Time Receptionist to work on our busy Hotel Reception.
Experience in a busy Reception or Customer Service environment is essential. Candidates require confidence, an outgoing personality and a positive approach.
42.5 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days to include evenings and weekends between the hours of 7am and 11pm.
If you interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV and covering letter to Emily at, email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time