Your career in hospitality
Join The Ardencote Team
Would you like a career in a successful Hotel, Spa and Leisure Club?
Then Ardencote offers exciting prospects and a great working environment.
- Full Time Room Attendant
Have you got energy and enthusiasm to ensure every guest has a sparkling experience?
You must be hard working, self motivated, have the desire to look after our guests’ every need, pay a high attention to detail, excellent standards and be friendly, polite with a happy personality. Duties include changing beds, cleaning bathrooms, polishing and vacuuming rooms within the time scale permitted.
You will need to have access to transport as there is no local transport to the hotel.
Previous experience preferred but not essential. Training will be given. This is a full time position and you must be able to cover weekends.
We provide straight shifts commencing at 8:30 or 9.00am, uniform, meal & a full Leisure Club membership.
If you interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV and covering letter to Jayne Brittain on email@example.com or please call 01926 843111
- Part Time Spa Therapist
We have an opportunity for a Part Time Spa Therapist to join our busy spa in Warwickshire. The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Be able to perform high quality spa treatments to clients
- Be available for weekend work
- Own car is essential
- Trained to NVQ levels 2 & 3
- At least 1 years experience in spa industry
The role comes with great staff incentives, and the possibility to grow within the team.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in applying for this role.
- Full Time Hotel Receptionist
We are currently recruiting for a flexible Full Time Receptionist to work on our busy Hotel Reception.
Experience in a busy Reception or Customer Service environment is essential. Candidates require confidence, an outgoing personality and a positive approach.
42.5 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days to include evenings and weekends between the hours of 7am and 11pm.
If you interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV and covering letter to Emily at, email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Assistant Leisure Club Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in our Leisure Club. We are looking for an outgoing individual to join our friendly Leisure team. The successful candidate will need to ensure that all hotel guests and members of the Leisure Club are welcomed in a friendly manner and provided with required assistance during their stay.
FULL TIME (TO INCLUDE EARLY MORNINGS, EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS)
The role involves:
- Providing professional and exceptional customer care and attention to the Spa & Leisure Club Members
- Promotion and selling of the Leisure Club Memberships
- Championing and delivering Ardencote Leisure Club brand standards
- Opening / Closing Duties
- Health & Safety checks
- Basic Swimming Pool understanding including carrying out Water Testing
- Carrying out operational duties within the Leisure Club environment
- Gym Inductions
- Personal Training Sessions
- General administration duties including Show rounds of the facilities
- Leisure Club Membership admin duties
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor (essential)
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Pool Plant Operator qualification (preferred)
- National Pool Lifeguard NPLQ (preferred)
- First Aid (preferred)
- Attention to detail (essential)
- Customer service skills (essential)
- Own transport (essential)
This position offers excellent working conditions within a 4 stars environment and a friendly team. We provide full training, Leisure Club uniform, meals on duty and a Leisure Club membership.
- Hair Stylist for onsite salon - Way Ahead Hair Design
Are you a self-employed hair stylist looking for a local salon to work from? Way Ahead Hair Design is located within the Spa & Leisure Facility at Ardencote, a stunning Hotel and Spa in Claverdon. We’re looking for a fully qualified, self-employed stylist who is needing a modern and well equipped salon to work from. There is free on site parking for both yourself and your clients.
If you’re interested in basing yourself at this salon please contact Louise, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Time Spa Receptionist
We have a new and exciting position available in the stunning Ardencote Spa. We’re looking for a hardworking and super organised person to join us on reception within the Spa Team. You’ll be the first person our Spa guests interact with, so it’s important that you’re friendly, efficient, and that you are prepared to go that extra mile to ensure all our guests have the best experience on their visit to Ardencote.
Full Time Role – 40 hours per week, to include some evenings and weekends
The ideal candidate will have:
- Own transport (essential)
- First class customer service skills
- At least two years experience working in a reception role
- The ability to organise themselves in a fast paced environment
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Advanced computer literacy skills
This position offers a beautiful work location and environment, employee benefits, career progression and the chance to be part of an amazing team.